Bible Study Services
PLEASE NOTE: This site is not affiliated with the “Jehovah’s Witnesses” organization.
On this Site
- 1 Corinthians 15:35 – With What Kind of Body Will We Be Raised? (r-blogger)
- 1 Corinthians 15:45 and the Kingdom Judgment Day
- 1 Kings 2:11 – Elijah’s Ascension Into the Sky
- 1 Kings 2:6,9 – Down to Sheol
- 1 Peter 3:18 – Jesus Died a Human Being – Raised a Spirit Being (Atonement Link)
- 1 Peter 3:18 – Raised in the Spirit
- 1 Samuel 2:6 – Yahweh Brings Down to Sheol
- 1 Samuel 28:13 – Saul and the Elohim
- 1 Thessalonians 5:23 – The Spirit, Soul and Body of the Church
- 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 – The Third Heaven and Paradise
- 2 Corinthians 4:5-5:11 – Outward and Inner Man -r
- 2 Peter 2:4 – Tartaroo Vs. Tartarus
- 2 Samuel 22:6; Psalm 18:5 and the Cords of Sheol
- 2 Thessalonians 1:3-10 – Eternal Destruction of the Wicked. (r-prophecy blog)
- Ages in the Bible and the Last Day of Judgment
- Amos 9:2 – They Dig Into Sheol
- Armageddon, the Second Death and Judgments (r-prophecy blog)
- Bible Vs. Tradition
- Daniel 12:2 – “Shame and Ongoing Contempt” (Link)
- Daniel 12:2 – Everlasting Contempt
- Deuteronomy 32:22 – Fire Burns to the Lowest Sheol
- Divine Nature
- Divine Nature in 2 Peter 1:4
- Do the Fires of Hell Come From God? (Christian Questions Radio)
- Ecclesiastes 12:7 – The Spirit That Returns to God -R
- Ecclesiastes 9:10 – Sheol, Where You Are Going-r
- Ephesians 2:1,2-2:1,5 – Spiritually Dead in Sin?
- Ephesians 4:4 – The One Hope
- Ephesians 4:8-10 – Christ Led Captivity Captive
- Examining the Word “Hell”
- Ezekiel 31-15-17 – Cast down to Sheol
- Ezekiel 32:21 – Speaking Out of the Midst of Sheol
- Ezekiel 32:27 – Weapons In Sheol
- Genesis – Scriptural Index
- Genesis 1:26,27 – Man in God’s Image
- Genesis 1:31 – Everything Was Good
- Genesis 2:17 – Was Adam Sentenced to Spiritual Death?
- Genesis 2:6 – Mist From Underground Spirits?
- Genesis 2:7 – A Living Soul
- Genesis 2:7 – Neshamah (r – blogspot)
- Genesis 2:8 – God Planted a Garden — In Heaven?
- Genesis 37:35; 42:38; 44:29; 44:31 – Jacob and Sheol
- Genesis 4:10 – Was Abel Conscious While Dead?
- Genesis 5:24 – Is Enoch Still Alive?
- Hebrews 11:5 (Redirect to “Is Enoch Still Alive?”)
- Hope of Life After Death – Index
- Hope of Life After Death Part 01 (What is the Soul?) -r
- Hope of Life After Death Part 02 – Do Good People Go To Heaven At Death? -r
- Hope of Life After Death Part 03 – Thief in Paradise -r
- Hope of Life After Death Part 04 – The Intermediate State -r
- Hope of Life After Death Part 05 (Psalm 17:15; 73:24,25; John 14:2; Conscious Sleep?) -r
- Hope of Life After Death Part 06 – Immortality and the Believer -r
- Hope of Life After Death Part 07 – Are Any Conscious in Hell?
- Hope of Life After Death Part 08 – The Rich Man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31)
- Hope of Life After Death Part 09 – The Resurrection
- Hope of Life After Death Part 10 – The World’s Judgment Day
- Hope of Life After Death Part 11 – Second Death; Lake of Fire, Gehenna
- Hope of Life After Death Part 12 (Ecclesiastes 9:10; Matthew 22:32; 2 Corinthians 5:8
- Hope of Life After Death Part 13 (John 11:25,26; Ecclesiastes 3:11; 12:7
- Hope of Life After Death Part 14 – Everlasting Punishment -r
- Hope of Life After Death Part 15 – Undying Worms; Quenchless Fires
- Hope of Life After Death Part 16 – Spirits in Prison, Lake of Fire
- Hope of Life After Death Part 17
- Hosea 13:14 – Redemption From Sheol
- Is Man a Little Lower Than Angels Only in “Mortality”?
- Isaiah 14:9,11,15 – Sheol Beneath; Down to Sheol
- Isaiah 28:15,18 – Agreement With Sheol Will Not Stand
- Isaiah 38:10,18 Hezekiah’s Expectations of Sheol
- Isaiah 5:14 – The Desire and Mouth of Sheol
- Isaiah 57:9 – Israel in Sheol
- Isaiah 66:4 – Fires That Are Not Quenched
- Job 14:13 – Hidden in Sheol
- Job 17:13-16 – Sheol, Its Gates and Rest
- Job 21:13 – They Go Down to Sheol
- Job 24:19 – Sheol Consumes Those Who Have Sinned
- Job 26:6 – Sheol is Naked Before God
- Job 7:9 – He Who Goes Down to Sheol
- John 10:16 and the “Other Sheep”
- John 3:3 – Born of the Spirit
- Joint-Heirs (Search Link for the RL Sites)
- Jonah 2:2 – Belly of Sheol
- Luke 24:39 – Jesus’ Appearances in the Locked Room
- Luke 3:17 – The Unquenchable Fire That Burns Up the Chaff
- Mankind’s Course to the Day of Judgment (r-prophecy blog)
- Matthew 10:28 – Not Able to Kill the Soul
- Matthew 10:28 – The Soul Destroyed in Gehenna
- Matthew 12:31,32 – The Unforgivable Sin
- Matthew 22:13 – Weeping and Grinding of Teeth
- Matthew 27:51-54: The Tombs That Were Opened -r
- Matthew 3:12 – Unquenchable Fire
- Matthew 5:21,22: Fire of Gehenna
- Matthew 5:22,29,30 – In Danger of the Fire of Gehenna
- Matthew 7:19 – Trees Thrown Into the Fire
- Matthew 8:10-12; Luke 13:28-30 – Israel’s Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth
- Matthew 8:11,12 – Jewish Sons Thrown Into Outer Darkeness
- Numbers 16:30,33 — Alive in Sheol?
- Paradise Earth
- Philippians 1:21-23: Did Paul Expect to Not Sleep in Death? (Def. Link)
- Proverbs 1:11-15 – Swallow Up Alive Like Sheol
- Proverbs 15:11; 27:20 – Sheol and Abaddon
- Proverbs 15:24 – Downward to Sheol
- Proverbs 23:14 – Saving the Child From Sheol
- Proverbs 30:16 – Sheol Nevers Says Enough
- Proverbs 5:5 – Straight to Sheol
- Proverbs 7:27 – The Way to Sheol
- Proverbs 9:18 – The Depths of Sheol
- Psalm 116:3,4 – Pains of Sheol
- Psalm 139:7,8 – Make My Bed in Sheol
- Psalm 141:7 – Bones at the Mouth of Sheol
- Psalm 16:9,10 – Jesus’ Soul in Sheol -r
- Psalm 30:3 – David’s Soul Brought Up From Sheol
- Psalm 31:17 – Let Them Be Silent in Sheol
- Psalm 49:14,15 – Decay in Sheol; Redeemed From Sheol
- Psalm 55:15 – “Alive into Sheol”
- Psalm 6:5 – No Giving of Thanks in Sheol -r
- Psalm 86:13 – Saved From the Depths of Sheol
- Psalm 88:3,4 – Near to Sheol
- Psalm 89:48- Who Shall Deliver His Soul?
- Psalm 9:17 – Wicked Turned Back to Sheol (r-resurrection blog)
- Revelation 1:18 – The Keys of Death and Hades
- Revelation 14:9-11 – The Smoke of Their Torment -r
- Revelation 20:4-15 – Judgment and Lake of Fire
- Romans 6:23 – Wages of Sin – Spiritual Death?
- Spiritism, Mormonism, Etc. Their Mysteries Explained – by C. T. Russell (r)
- The Day of Judgment
- The Manner of the Resurrection (r-blogger)
- The Repentant Criminal in Paradise — Luke 23:42,43 -r
- The soul dies (Search Link)
- Under the Sun – What Does It Mean? -r
- Was John the Baptist the Reincarnation of Elijah?
- What Does the Bible Really Say About Hell? -r
- What is Gehenna?
- When God Blesses All Families of the Earth
- Will Billions Be Eternally Destroyed in the Battle of Armageddon? (r-prophecy blog)
Sitemap created with WP Realtime Sitemap.
Other Restoration Light Bible Studies
The Restoration of All Things
How mankind will be restored to that which was lost by Adam
With What Body Will We Be Raised? – Discusses the meanings of immortality, incorruption, spirit begettal, and what kind of resurrection body different ones will be raised with.
Matthew 27:51-54 – Bodies of Saints Raised
Publications and Articles by Others
PLEASE NOTE! We are providing the following links because they provide valuable information in understanding various teachings of the Bible. However, this does not mean that we endorse each and every expression stated in these references, nor that we endorse the total teachings and
practices of the individuals or groups that provide the websites.
What Say the Scriptures About Hell? — Briefly examines every scripture in the Bible that contains the Hebrew and Greek words that are rendered as “hell.”
Bible Standard (Laymen’s Home Missionary Movement
Pastoral Bible Institute (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom)
The Resurrection of the Dead by Robert Davis
The Flame in Hades An examination of the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus.
If A Man Die, Will He Live Again? (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom)
After Death The Judgment (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom)
Everlasting Punishment (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom)
A Case for the Resurrection of Stillborns (Carl Hagensick)
The Resurrection of the Dead (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom)
Associated Bible Students of Central Ohio
Also includes “If a man die, shall he live again?” and “Churches Reconsider Hell’s Fury”
RESURRECTION: THE BASIS OF HOPE: The Good News of the Resurrection.
WHAT ABOUT HELL?: A brief explanation of sheol, hades, Gehenna, and the hope of the resurrection.
WHEN A MAN DIES: (Faithbuilders Fellowship/True Grace Ministries) The Cause of Death. Is Death Really Death? The Soul That Sins Dies. What Do the Dead Know? Confusion on the meaning of Sheol. All People Go Into Sheol, Hades. Death is death. Death to be Destroyed.
*** in the process of updating items below – February 2, 2006
The Good News of Two Salvations (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom)
Anastasis — Resurrection (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom)
Immortality of the Soul or Resurrection of the Dead? (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom)
Notes on Immortality (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom)
Resurrection Prospects (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom)
WHEN A MAN DIES: (Dawn Bible Students Association) Discusses the condition of the dead in sheol/hades and the hope of the resurrection. Another link to the same booklet:
Links to Authors Not Associated with the Bible Students Movement
Champions of Conditional Immortality in History – Gives quotes of many writers, many of whom are well-known, who denied inherent human immortality.
Near Death Experiences (Ernest L. Martin)
(Fred Pearce – Christadelphian Viewpoint)
The Bible Hell (A Universalist Site) – by J.W. Hanson
What the Hell is Hell Really? While I don’t agree with swearing by hell (hades, pluto), most of the information is good (A Universalist Site)
Oh Hell – Excepting the name of the page (as it is an expression most often used in swearing — Matthew 5:33-37; James 5:12), there are a lot of good links on the page.